About God's Business is a place to fellowship (not net-work or work your net) but for true rest and edification in the word of Yahshua.
A couple of years ago I built a business with 60 plus clients but I was the only person in my business. I knew I could not sustain my business. I was afraid it would crash around me and I would damage my brand. I lived in fear. I was exhausted, unhappy, and slave to my business.I built a business without personal boundaries. I went into business with a people pleasing mentality. I realized people will take advantage of that mindset.
I finally reached freedom at the end of 2015. 2016 was a year of complete change and transformation and my business was rebuilt on a God foundation!
We will cover:
Various business topics as a group. Currently, we do not have members. You may join and as the group picks up I will add discussions.
You can join confidentially and never post in the conversations or you can post within the group. YAH gives us free will and that's what you have here.
We will learn more about his statutes, commands, and judgments so that we can live a set apart live unto him preparing for the promised land.
Y. Michelle Coard, President of B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp. is an Accountant, Business Mentor, Trainer and Profit Strategist. Y. Michelle Opened B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp in April of 2007.
Y. Michelle has 20 plus years of experience in the field of Accounting and a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Sciences in Accounting. She has experience in Tax Return Preparation, Tax Planning for Business and Personal, Cash Management for all income levels, Profit Planning to boost profits, Bookkeeping and Payroll experience. Y. Michelle has nine years of experience in FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Xero, and is a Zoho Books Advisor.
"I work hard to save you thousands of dollars and hours of time!"
- Building a business on a God Foundation- Who is God in your business?
- Creating a Godly Purpose
- The right business structure for you (LLC, Corporation, Partnership, Sole-Proprietor)
- Why Accounting is important in your business and why Accounting is More than Bookkeeping
- How to handle and calculate quarterly taxes
- The best bookkeeping software to use
- Ways you can tax plan throughout the year to save you money at tax time
- How to handle your Owners Pay (i.e. and if you should pay yourself through payroll; how to give yourself a raise; etc.)
Here’s How It Works:
- Live workshop taught online. You will setup your business purpose on a God foundations and your accounting withing hours.
- Create an accounting system for your business. No, it doesn't have to be just one type of software and system.
- Create accounting and tax procedures for you.
- This is a hands on workshop for you to implement the proper accounting training into your business from an experienced accountant.
*Accounting Guide eWorkbook comes with Your Course* This course series will show you the basic business requirements and how to implement accounting into your business today!