Ten Things That Invite Financial Spiritual Warfare
While building my business, I faced many challenges, and I was not happy. Things changed once I received revelations that I was not partnering with God in my business and I was trying to work in my strength.
By trying to make things happen without God, I was exhausted, frustrated, and broke. I was constantly on an up and downhill with financials. I felt like I was on a money roller coaster. I felt financially on track one week and crashing the next.
Most business owners know this feeling is not ideal and leave us with less than optimal results. I thought the only option was to fill my practice with clients. However, I am the only one in the business practice, and my money was so unpredictable I did not know if I would be able to afford help.
Trying to earn money fast caused the following issues:
1. Accepting work that wasn't in line with my business model. (Consumed time for the right fit.)
2. I rushed into new business investment decisions in hopes I would receive a fast return on money while trying to build my accounting practice.
3. I hoped the other businesses would pay for the primary business. Creating other businesses at the wrong time that cost me more money and it hurt my children and me financially.
4. Following people who were not lead by the one true God.
I found relief and rest in the word of God, just as he says: Matthew 11:28- NIV "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
John 10:10 NIV - Jesus said, 'The thief cometh not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
What is abundance? Did you know abundance is not given instantly? Did you know Jesus is speaking of something much more important than money? Let's talk about the steps we need to take to accept the abundance we are offered through Christ.
Live Course beginning in May 17th, 2018. 8-week course (Biweekly meetings)
1. Spiritual Warfare- exposing sneaky dark tactics that delay financial blessings.
2. Curses and Blessings? Is it real?
3. Creating Break Thru's
4. Hidden Spiritual Aspects of Money. (Breaking Spiritual Strong Holds)
5. Using Discernment in business. Spirits to avoid in business partnerships and joint ventures. Cleaning house.
6. What does it mean to honor God in all we do, including business?
7. Embracing new beginnings and working with what you have. You don't have to have tons of money to build a quality and profitable Kingdom business.
Y. Michelle Coard, President of B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp. is an Accountant, Business Mentor, Trainer and Profit Strategist. Y. Michelle Opened B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp in April of 2007.
Y. Michelle has 20 years of experience in the field of Accounting and a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Sciences in Accounting. She has experience in Tax Return Preparation, Tax Planning for Business and Personal, Cash Management for all income levels, Profit Planning to boost profits, Bookkeeping and Payroll experience. Y. Michelle has nine years of experience in FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Xero, and is a Zoho Books Advisor.
"I work hard to save you thousands of dollars and hours of time!"
Y. Michelle Coard, BAS, Accountant and Profit Strategist