Most people believe poverty is only about money. Or that poverty only impacts those who don't have money. However, there is an issue today that the rich-minded believe the way to eliminate the poor is to push them away. No one is retraining or pointing them back to Biblical solutions. Mostly because those with money are spiritually poor.
I didn't realize I was dealing with the spirit that attempts to create a stronghold. Mindsets are strongholds in the Bible. Strongholds are created by God (positive mindsets), our own self-limiting beliefs (negative), or dark forces (negative).
Often we make changes in our lives to manage money and time, but it seems like we have to fight ourselves, those around us AND the rest of the world.
We have so many opposing forces because different forces oppose God.
In this course, we will uncover the reason behind the resistance. Why we CAN have money and serve Christ and why many people have yet to embrace this concept. Why this spirit influences your friends, family, strangers, customers, and vendors. Learning to discern this spirit will allow you a better understanding of family, friends, strangers, and clients or customers in business and who should be your heart people (those closest to you.)
We will also uncover hidden footholds. The tricks of dark forces that attempt to keep us in lack. Do they have a legal heavenly right to attack us? You can ask for divine help!
Our Heavenly Father said he would restore us. Deuteronomy 30:3-13 NIV
How To Get Started
Purchase the online digital e-course to get started. Just click the buy button above or below on this page. You will then have the opportunity to create your account to access this course at any time as well as any future courses.
My Hope For You
I look forward to your breakthroughs in financial freedom and Heavenly riches!
Because Heavenly riches equate to earthly wealth. If it is loosed (released) in Heaven it will be loosed on earth! Matthew 18:18 NIV
Includes email access to me, videos, and questions.
- 8 videos
- 10 downloadable pdf worksheets
- Email access to the instructor- Y. Michelle Coard
This course is about 8 hours depending on how you apply the material to your life. Working through mindsets and strongholds come with daily changes and living. I would recommend 1-2 lessons a day. Slowing walking through will allow you time to let God give you the revelation you need to make changes in your life.
How do you know if the poverty mindset maybe present? I cover the signs of poverty and the rich-minded mindset in this course. But I want to share the top 10 indicators of this mindset or spirit here.
1. The belief that people with money or rich people don't have to manage their money. The belief you can spend what you want when you want without thinking about spending. Or the belief it's better to spend other people's money. (Both The Poverty Mindset and the Rich-Minded Mindset)
2. The belief that people with money don't have to work. (The Poverty Mindset)
3. The belief that people without certain amounts of money are all lazy. Therefore you work like crazy without time off. (The Rich-Minded Mindset)
4. The belief that you can't serve God through your ministry or business and earn a salary. Or you feel guilty about the money you have earned. (Poverty Mindset)
5. The belief you can't rise above your circumstances. (This is the way the family has always been so it will be this way for you too.) (Poverty Mindset)
6. You have the rich-minded mindset. King James Bible
"He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him."
Y. Michelle Coard, President of B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp. is an Accountant, Business Mentor, Trainer and Profit Strategist. Y. Michelle Opened B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp in April of 2007.
Y. Michelle has 20 years of experience in the field of Accounting and a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Sciences in Accounting. She has experience in Tax Return Preparation, Tax Planning for Business and Personal, Cash Management for all income levels, Profit Planning to boost profits, Bookkeeping and Payroll experience. Y. Michelle has nine years of experience in FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Xero, and is a Zoho Books Advisor.
"I work hard to save you thousands of dollars and hours of time!"